Following a dramatic intervention by psychologist Dr. Phil McGraw, Nick Gordon – the boyfriend of Bobbi Kristina Brown – is reportedly getting the help he needs.
The intervention comes weeks after finding Brown facedown in a bathtub at her home in Roswell, Ga., CBS News reports. The daughter of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston remains in a medically induced coma at an Atlanta hospital.
The emotional intervention, staged by Gordon’s mother Michelle, is scheduled to air on Dr. Phil’s show on Wednesday, March 11, the report says.
According to a press release, Gordon reveals he’s experienced “severe pain, mental anguish and panic attacks” ever since Brown entered the hospital on Jan. 31.
“As we sit here right now, my son’s life hangs in the balance,” Michelle tells Dr. Phil, according to his website. “When Whitney was found, he administered CPR to her and called me as he was standing in front of her saying, ‘Mom, why couldn’t I do it? I couldn’t get air into her lungs.’ He won’t let go of the guilt.”
Just this week, Gordon took to Twitter to post a suicidal tweet on the eve of Brown’s 22nd birthday.
SOURCE: CBS | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Bobbi Kristina Brown Through The Years [PHOTOS]
1. At Bobby Brown's 25th Birthday Party in 1994Source:Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage 1 of 11
2. At LAX in 1995Source:Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage 2 of 11
3. At a Concert in NYC in 1999Source:L. Busacca/Larry Busacca/Wireimage 3 of 11
4. At the BET Awards in 2001Source:M. Caulfield/WireImage 4 of 11
5. At the Praise Power Concert in 2003Source:Frank Mullen/WireImage 5 of 11
6. At Disney World in 2004Source:Lee Celano/WireImage 6 of 11
7. Mother and Daughter Perform in 2009Source:Ben Hider/Getty Images 7 of 11
8. With Mother and Cousin Dionne Warwick in 2011Source:Larry Busacca/Getty Images For The Recording Academy 8 of 11
9. Mourning Her Mother in 2012Source:Paul Zimmerman/Getty Images 9 of 11
10. With Nick Gordon in 2012Source:Christopher Polk/WireImage 10 of 11
11. Giving Shade(s) in 201411 of 11
Dr. Phil Stages Intervention For Bobbi Kristina’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon was originally published on newsone.com