Hollywood Divas returns July 6 and the drama is sure to be at an all-time high when a new diva Malika Haqq (Keeping Up With The Kardashians, ATL) joins the cast! Fan favorites Golden Brooks, Paula Jai Parker, Lisa Wu and Countess Vaughn will return for season three.
Lisa talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about season three of the hit show and names the biggest diva of them all.
Advice for newbies on reality show:
“Be authentic and be yourself. Viewers can sense when you’re not and they will rip you to shreds. You are going to have your hater though. You can’t please everybody.”
The differences between RHOA and Divas:
“With Divas, you’re dealing with actresses who have a body of work and have been around. The drama is different. There is drama because you have actresses who produce well and they’re set in their ways. Some of the stuff on RHOA…it’s petty.”
Hollywood Divas airs on TV One at 9p/8p CST.
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
1. David OtungaSource:David Otunga Instagram 1 of 15
2. Nene LeakesSource:YouTube Screenshot 2 of 15
3. Scott DisickSource:Scott Disick Instagram 3 of 15
4. Draya MicheleSource:PR 4 of 15
5. Toccara JonesSource:Instagram 5 of 15
6. Monyetta ShawSource:Courtesy 6 of 15
7. Jordin SparksSource:PR 7 of 15
8. Porsha StewartSource:Rance Elgin 8 of 15
9. Eva MarcilleSource:PR Photos 9 of 15
10. Rueben StuddardSource:Instagram 10 of 15
11. Tanisha ThomasSource:Twitter 11 of 15
12. FantasiaSource:Instagram 12 of 15
13. Jennifer HudsonSource:Instagram 13 of 15
14. Bre ScullarkSource:Twitter 14 of 15
15. Teyana TaylorSource:Instagram 15 of 15
(Photo Source: Courtesy)