Former NBA player Scottie Pippen claims that the comedian he rented his $10 million Florida mansions to trashed it and now he’s suing.
According to court documents obtained by The Blast, the NBA legend claims comedian Lindsay Glazer and her husband, Jacob Woloshin caused thousands of dollars in damages to his home.
Pippen reportedly claims the couple signed a lease that required them to pay $30,000 a month. He also says the couple was required to obtain a $1 million renter’s insurance policy.
According to Pippen, when Glaser moved out, she left behind over $100,000 in damages. Among the damage Pippen claims Glazer caused includes:
- Allowing her “domestic animals” to urinate in the house
- Damaging the front gate
- Damaging the entertainment system
- Destroying countless cabinets and drawers
- Failing to pay the rent and utilities in a timely manner
- Failing to obtain renter’s insurance
- Stealing household items, including a Cuisinart knife set
- Causing the home to be infected with insects
Pippen is suing for damages and legal fees.
Glazer put out a press release defending herself and making fun of Pippen. She also claims to be starting a GoFundMe to pay for the knives Pippen says that she stole.
According to Glazer the lawsuit contains a “plethora of factual inaccuracies” and says she has yet to be served with legal papers.
So Sue Me! Celebrity Lawsuits
1. Lee Daniels1 of 24
2. Sean Penn2 of 24
3. Prince3 of 24
4. Oprah Winfrey4 of 24
5. Jay-Z5 of 24
6. Lil Wayne & Birdman6 of 24
7. Anita Baker7 of 24
8. Tyler Perry8 of 24
9. Usher & the Biebs9 of 24
10. Robin Thicke10 of 24
11. Kanye West11 of 24
12. Selita Ebanks12 of 24
13. Missy Elliott13 of 24
14. Sean Combs14 of 24
15. Tommy Lee15 of 24
16. Melissa Joan Hart16 of 24
17. Jessica Alba17 of 24
18. Pitbull & Lindsay Lohan18 of 24
19. Regina King19 of 24
20. Jonathan Cheban20 of 24
21. Chaz Bono21 of 24
22. David Cassidy22 of 24
23. Gary Busey23 of 24
24. Venus Williams24 of 24
Scottie Pippen Sues Comedian For Allegedly Trashing His House was originally published on blackamericaweb.com