Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Braden Holtby Joins Brett Connolly, Will Not Visit The White House
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Rowland On The Power Of Loving Your ‘Crown And Glory’
- 4-Year-Old With Spina Bifida Walks For First Time As Friends Cheer Her On [Video]
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Shaquille O’Neal Joins Papa John’s Pizza on Its Board of Directors
- She’s Here: Porsha Williams Gives Birth
- Exclusive: Construction at Camden Yards Light Rail Station to Be Finished By Orioles Home Opener
- Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, Makes A Big Donation To Flint Students
- Mike Callow: What’s New at Nats Park in 2019?
- NY State of Mind? Duke Phenom Zion Williamson Warms to the Idea of Being a Knick
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com