There are more shakeups within the University of Maryland Medical System
Frank Kelly, and his sons, John and David, are taking voluntary leaves of absence from the University of Maryland Medical System Board positions, according to John Ashworth, Interim President and CEO of UMMS.
The voluntary leave of absences’ comes at the start of an independent review of UMMS and its business dealings with some of its board members.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @wolbbaltimore
#WeWillPersist: 10 Black Women Who Deserve Their Own Monuments
1. Black Girls Rock!Source: 1 of 11
2. Missy ElliottSource: 2 of 11
3. Former First Lady Michelle ObamaSource: 3 of 11
4. Congresswoman Maxine WatersSource: 4 of 11
5. Harriet TubmanSource: 5 of 11
6. Viola DavisSource: 6 of 11
7. Ida Bell Wells-BarnettSource: 7 of 11
8. Sojourner TruthSource: 8 of 11
9. Serena WilliamsSource: 9 of 11
10. Rosa ParksSource: 10 of 11
11. Shirley ChisholmSource: 11 of 11
More Mayor Pugh Fallout: Three Members Of UMMS-Affiliated Boards Step Down was originally published on wolbbaltimore.newsone.com