Baltimore Mayor Bernard C. “Jack” Young expressed frustration Wednesday with rising violence in the city, and with residents he says do not cooperate with police.
When asked about the growing trend of nonfatal shootings, Young’s response to residents of the neighborhoods experiencing this violence, claiming they know who the perpetrators are and should look to themselves to turn those parties in and not keep laying blame at the feet of officials like Young.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @wolbbaltimore
#WeWillPersist: 10 Black Women Who Deserve Their Own Monuments
1. Black Girls Rock!Source: 1 of 11
2. Missy ElliottSource: 2 of 11
3. Former First Lady Michelle ObamaSource: 3 of 11
4. Congresswoman Maxine WatersSource: 4 of 11
5. Harriet TubmanSource: 5 of 11
6. Viola DavisSource: 6 of 11
7. Ida Bell Wells-BarnettSource: 7 of 11
8. Sojourner TruthSource: 8 of 11
9. Serena WilliamsSource: 9 of 11
10. Rosa ParksSource: 10 of 11
11. Shirley ChisholmSource: 11 of 11
Baltimore Mayor Young Frustrated At Community About Silence During Violence was originally published on wolbbaltimore.newsone.com