A man who confessed to murdering his ex-girlfriend was scheduled to be sentenced today in Youngstown, Ohio, but a fight broke out inside the courtroom.
The family of Elizabeth Pledger was about to give their victim impact statements when two family members tried to jump her killer, Dale Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
One was hit with a taser and both men were arrested.
Williams pleaded guilty in the 2017 shooting death of Pledger. He admitted to gunning her down on Market Street in Youngstown. Investigators say he confessed that he waited over 45 minutes for her to drive by him on her way to work so he could run her off the road and shoot her.
His sentencing will be rescheduled because of the disturbance in the court.
- Michael B. Jordan Is Soaking Wet As Alicia Keys’ Eye Candy In New Visuals ‘Show Me Love’
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Steph Curry Address KD’s Comments About Not Feeling Like “One Of The Guys” In Golden State
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Adwoa Aboah Gets Real About Her Acne Struggles
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Name Drops “Retired Rapper” Jim Jones As a Nine Trey Gang Member
- White Cop Charged For Punching A Black High Schooler
- Chicago Police Accused Of New Coverup Over ‘Withheld’ Video Of Cops Killing Harith Augustus
- Just Did It: Nike Drops Antonio Brown Like A Bad Habit Following Sexual Assault Allegations
- Jamal Adams Says ‘NFL Is A Joke’ After Getting Fined For Hit On Baker Mayfield
Fight Breaks Out Inside Ohio Courtroom During Murder Sentencing! was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com