A man who confessed to murdering his ex-girlfriend was scheduled to be sentenced today in Youngstown, Ohio, but a fight broke out inside the courtroom.
The family of Elizabeth Pledger was about to give their victim impact statements when two family members tried to jump her killer, Dale Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
One was hit with a taser and both men were arrested.
Williams pleaded guilty in the 2017 shooting death of Pledger. He admitted to gunning her down on Market Street in Youngstown. Investigators say he confessed that he waited over 45 minutes for her to drive by him on her way to work so he could run her off the road and shoot her.
His sentencing will be rescheduled because of the disturbance in the court.
- Ja’net Dubois, Willona From ‘Good Times’ Dead At 74
- Tarik El-Bashir on The Brian Mitchell Show: Can Caps String Together Some Wins?
- MODEL MONDAY: Dr. Summer Wayans Is Making Her Own Way
- Listen Sis: Being Single On Valentine’s Day Is Not The End Of The World
- Chad Forbes & Kevin Sheehan: Who’s In & Out For The Redskins?
- Dianna Russini & Kevin Sheehan: Did The Redskins Out Kicked Their Coverage In Hiring Ron Rivera?
- Al Galdi: Lessons For The Redskins After Releasing Josh Norman And Paul Richardson
- HBCU Spotlight: Delaware State University
- They Came Before Tiger Woods: James “Jimmy” Garvin
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — February 17, 2020: College Athlete Held At Gunpoint — R.Kelly’s New Charges — Happy Presidents’ Day!
Fight Breaks Out Inside Ohio Courtroom During Murder Sentencing! was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com