Every aspect of modern culture is feeling the effects of COVID-19. The pandemic that originally began in China is making its way throughout the world.
In the United States, schools remain closed and many adults work from home. Most grocery stores include barren shelves where household items like toilet paper, hand soap and paper towels were once plentiful.
In an effort to keep up with the demand and to ensure that facilities are sanitized properly, many retailers are changing their hours to allow for more time to clean and restock.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Here is a list of confirmed stores and their new hours:
ALDI: Open from 9 AM to 7 PM daily. More
Dollar General: All Dollar General locations will close one hour early. Also, the first hour of operations will be dedicated solely to senior customers. More
Harris Teeter: Closing at 9 PM daily until further notice. More
Kroger: Many Kroger locations are operating under limited hours until further notice. More
Publix: Open from 8 AM to 8 PM. More
Trader Joe’s: Open from 9 AM to 7 PM. More
Walmart: Open from 6 AM to 11 PM until further notice. More
Wegmans: Open 6 AM to 10 PM. More
Whole Foods: Whole Foods locations are temporarily closing down their food bars and self-serve food options. In-store restaurants will only be available for takeout. All hourly employees are to receive a $2 per hour pay increase from now through the month of April. More
- Egypt: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Sudan: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Morocco: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Libya: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Tunisia: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Dr. David Horne & Financial Expert Darnell Parker l The Carl Nelson Show
- CIAA Basketball Tournament Is Returning To Baltimore In 2024
- Transportation Secretary Buttigieg Urges Congress to Avert Government Shutdown
Retailers Including Walmart, Publix And Kroger Adjust Store Hours Due To Coronavirus was originally published on ipowerrichmond.com