In true 2020/2021 fashion a cat’s birthday party held in Santo Domingo, Chile has turned into a COVID-19 spreader event.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Fifteen people’s positive COVID-19 test were all traced back to a cat’s birthday party. Ten of the fifteen people actually attended the party, and the other five were family members of the party-goers. The birthday kitty has not contracted the disease.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the Dominican Republic has reported over 694,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus, and more than 17,000 deaths. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)has named Chile as a high-risk travel destination.
- Zaki Baruti, Nkechi Taifa & AJ Woodson l The Carl Nelson Show
- Nia Long Finally Speaks Out About Ime Udoka’s Affair
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘More Action, Less Distraction’ | Episode 5
- EPA’s New Environmental Justice Office Pledges ‘Billions’ For ‘Those Who Need It The Most
- Two Maryland Men Charged With Trafficking Fentanyl Disguised As Candy
- Triple Shooting Leaves Three Injured In South Baltimore
- Chanel Porchia-Albert On Baby Dove’s New Doula Campaign, Improving Black Maternal Outcomes And Increasing Access To Care
- Legislation To Rename Atlanta Post Office After Civil Rights Pioneer John Lewis Moves Forward
- Rihanna Confirmed For Super Bowl LVII Halftime Show
- Elijah McClain’s Amended Autopsy Affirms Violent Arrest Caused His Death