The Jacksonville Jaguars have selected Trevor Lawrence as their quarterback of the here and now, putting to end the worst kept secret in football circles.
Urban Meyer’s first big move as the architect of an NFL job involves taking a prospect many believed would be the first overall selection the moment he declared for the draft. A National Champion as a freshman, and with just two losses as a starter in college, Lawrence enters the league trying to deliver on the promise attached to the hype he’s had surrounding him since stepping on campus at Clemson.
Jacksonville won’t have time to rest, as they pick again in the first round at #25 overall among their ten current selections in this year’s draft.
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Discusses The Story Behind DMX’s Final Interview
- NASCAR’s Denny Hamlin unveils Air Jordan Racer 1
- Spelman College Names Performing Arts Center After LaTanya Richardson Jackson And Samuel L. Jackson
- It Only Took 8 Years: Chris Webber Finally Elected To The Basketball Hall of Fame
- Bill Maher Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Getting Vaccine
- Drake’s “God’s Plan” Winner Used The Money To Get Her Master’s Degree
- Damon Weaver, Student Journalist Who Landed High-Profile Interviews, Dies Unexpectedly At 23
- Vanessa Bryant’s NBA Hall of Fame Speech For Kobe Bryant [Video]
- 10-Year-Old Chess Prodigy Who Overcame Homelessness Named National Chess Master
- Tulsa Race Massacre Commission Boots Oklahoma Governor For Signing Racist Legislation
Jacksonville Jaguars select Former Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence as #1 Overall Pick was originally published on wfnz.com