DaBaby is no stranger to controversy. Less than a week after video circulates of a fan vehemently rejecting his kiss, the North Carolina rapper (who was actually born in Cleveland, Ohio) has allegedly had his home broken into. Reports are stating that the intruder was shot, though the injury isn’t believed to be life-threatening.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to Newsweek:
DaBaby’s North Carolina home was visited by police on Wednesday evening, following reports of a shooting on the Troutman property.
The Troutman Police Department stated on Facebook that officers were called to the home of DaBaby, real name Jonathan Lyndale Kirk, at around 7:45 p.m., where they found “one subject suffering from a non-life threatening gunshot wound.”
“The subject was transported by Iredell County EMS to a medical facility for treatment,” said the police representative in the statement.
This story is developing and we will have updates here once they become available.
- Burna Boy Reveals How Much He Paid for Toni Braxton Sample
- Conservatives Target Black Rhode Island Senator Tiara Mack For Twerking On Her Day Off
- Educators In Texas Opt To Have Slavery Renamed As “Involuntary Relocation”
- Zaki Baruti, Carl Snowden & Brother Dahwoud l The Carl Nelson Show
- Jemele Hill Opens Up About Getting An Abortion When She Was 26
- ‘The Wood’ Will Be Rebooted As A Showtime Comedy Series
- ‘Don’t Forget’ Brittney Griner: Pressure Mounts For Biden To Help Hoops Star Detained In Russia
- Is Kevin Durant Running From His Responsibilities? | I Hate The Homies Ep. 7
- Comparing Cops’ Arrest Of Robert ‘Bobby’ Crimo To Jayland Walker’s Police Execution
- Keidi Awadu, Senghor Baye & Dr. David Horne l The Carl Nelson Show
Intruder at DaBaby’s North Carolina Home Allegedly Shot was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com