Cardi B and Offset’s brand new meal at McDonald’s is meeting backlash from several franchise owners of the popular fast food restaurant. Opposition comes from owners who say the rap couple doesn’t align with the company’s values.
The date-night-themed meal comes with a Quarterpounder With Cheese, Cheeseburger, large fry, two drinks, bbq sauce, and an apple pie.
The disgruntled owners claim that the couple’s rap lyrics are of large concern when trying to push meals to typical families. According to the Wall Street Journal, some restaurants refused to promote and sell the meal.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Have you tried the new meal from McDonald’s? Or are you going to boycott it as well!?
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Dr. Maulana Karenga, Blogger Brandon & Sam P K Collins l The Carl Nelson Show
- VA Parents Arrested After Their Infant Dies From Fentanyl Overdose
- The Bowser Administration Investigates Deputy Mayor John Falcicchio For Sexual Harassment Complaint
- Trump’s Expected Arrest: ‘Mug Shot, Fingerprints,’ But Perp Walk Unlikely, Ex-DA Predicts
- Kenan Thompson & Kel Mitchell Confirm ‘Good Burger 2’ Is In The Works
- Trump’s Arrest Seems Imminent As Criminal Indictment For Hush Money To Porn Star Looms
- ‘The Wire’ Actor Lance Reddick Has Died, Age 60
- White House Shares Response On Shanquella Robinson Case
- Kemetologist Tony Browder & Rev. Dr. Barbara Reynolds l The Carl Nelson Show
- Michael Jordan looking to sell majority stake in Hornets, reportedly
Cardi B and Offset Meal Boycotted By Several McDonald’s Franchise Owners was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com
Top 10 Most Notorious Prisons In The U.S.
Top 10 Richest Gangsters Of All Time
Woman Locked And Tortured In Philly Basement For 10 Years Sues City
Why Are The Police Called "12"
Dad Furious After Teen Daughter's Sex Tape Goes Viral
The Top 5 Most Corrupt U.S. Police Officers Of All-Time
Famous Members Of Alpha Phi Alpha
Famous Members Of Phi Beta Sigma