Thieves in Washington State used a very smart plan to run off with $500,000 worth of Apple store products. The Apple store was a neighbor to a coffee shop. Thieves cut through the wall of the shop and entered the adjacent store. The specific wall they cut through was the bathroom wall. The incident happened after 7 pm Sunday while the mall was closed.
Seattle Coffe Gear Regional Manager Eric Marks stated, “Our front door was locked. They pried our front door open.” They’re expecting the break-in to have cost them about $2000 in damages. The subjects entered wearing masks so police are struggling to identify them. No fingerprints were found and no arrests have been made.
Investigations are still pending.
- Dr. David Horne & Financial Expert Darnell Parker l The Carl Nelson Show
- Put That On Everything? Usher To Headline Super Bowl LVIII In Las Vegas
- Shannon Sharpe Reveals “It Took A Lot” For Him Not To Put Hands On Skip Bayless Following ‘Undisputed’ Disrespect
- Uncle Clarence Thomas Present At 2 Koch Donor Summits
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum Teaches Young Black Teens How To Fly
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- Political Experts Think Ron DeSantis’ Presidential Candidacy Failings Are Affecting His Support In Florida
- Chairman Fred Hampton Jr., Musician Amande & Dr. Denise Wright l The Carl Nelson Show
- NJ Airport Restaurant That David Brooks Falsely Complained About Is Black-Owned
- Quavo Attends The 52nd Annual Legislative Conference To Address Gun Violence
- Libya: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Tunisia: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Egypt: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Sudan: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Morocco: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
Thieves Run Off With $500,000 Worth of Apple Products was originally published on wtlcfm.com