WOL Listen Live
WOL Featured Video
CLOSE

(Montgomery County, MD)  —  A Montgomery County couple was sent to the hospital Monday after a suspected case of carbon monoxide poisoning stemming from a portable generatorEmergency crews were called to the home in the three-thousand block of Ferndale Street in the Kensington area and found that the couple had lost power to their home during Hurricane Irene.  A family member had stopped by the home yesterday and found the couple unresponsive.  There is no word on their conditions.
Source: Copyright © 2011 Metro Networks Inc.