PHILADELPHIA-After a shotting that left three teenagers dead, Philadelphia Mayor, Michael Nutter had harsh words for parents of young people in his city, telling them not to act like “idiots and a-holes.”
Nutter was angry that the three teenage shooting victims, who were between the ages of 14 and 16, were out a a Tuesday night looking for a fight on the night that they were shot.
CBS Philadelphia reports:
“Seven young people, somewhere between 14 and 16 years old, on a Tuesday night, a school night, are out in a car going to somewhere to have a fight with some other teenager. That is completely insane, it is irresponsible. Parents have to know where their children are and what they are doing,” the mayor said.
“Their little butts should have either been in bed, getting ready for bed, or doing some homework,” Nutter added. “Not out in a car, not in some other neighborhood, and not up to this kind of nonsense. I’m not your mom and I’m not your dad. We cannot completely legislate, or by policy, make people responsible for their children.”
- Egypt: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Sudan: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Morocco: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Libya: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Tunisia: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More