Welcome to QuickSilva Way!
Congratulations are in order for our very own DJ QuickSilva as the City of Baltimore honors him and renames the street he grew up on as QuickSilva Way!
The 1600 block of Shadyside Road in Northeast Baltimore was home to Quick for many years and now he is being recognized for his hard work and dedication to his beloved city.
In addition to the street renaming, Mayor Brandon Scott proclaimed November 4 as QuickSilva Day in Baltimore, which is Quick’s birthday.
Below is a recap of the inaugural QuickSilva Day.
Welcome To QuickSilva Way: Baltimore City Honors DJ QuickSilva With Street Renaming [PHOTOS + VIDEO] was originally published on 92q.com
1. QuickSilva Way In Baltimore, MarylandSource:@airiel_sharice
Welcome to the 1600 block of Shadyside Road AKA QuickSilva Way!
2. DJ QuickSilva On QuickSilvaDay In BaltimoreSource:@airiel_sharice
DJ QuickSilva On QuickSilvaDay In Baltimore!
3. 92Q’s Persia Nicole & DJ QuickSIlva On QuickSilva Day!Source:@airiel_sharice
Persia Nicole X QuickSilva On QuickSilva Day!
4. Baltimore City’s Mayor Brandon Scott Proclaims November 4th As QuickSilva Day!Source:@airiel_sharice
Nov. 4 is officially QuickSilva Day in Baltimore and the 1600 block of Shadyside Road in Northeast Baltimore is officially QuickSilva Way!
5. DJ QuickSilva Unveils QuickSilva Way In Northeast BaltimoreSource:@airiel_sharice
Make sure you drop by the 1600 block of Shadyside Road to See QuickSilva Way In Real Life!
6. Happy #QuickSilvaDay!Source:@airiel_sharice
7. DJ QuickSilva Alongside His Wife + Kids At His Street Renaming CeremonySource:@drezdigitalz
8. DJ QuickSilva Speaks At His Street Renaming Ceremony In Baltimore, MarylandSource:@airiel_sharice
“To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Required.” Congratulations again to DJ QuickSilva! Well deserved.