Yesterday (September 19), Korryn Gaines‘ family walked FOX45 through the area she died during their final visit to her Baltimore County apartment to collect her items and return her key to the leasing office.
Gaines died on August 1 after a standoff with police resulted in the exchange of gun fire. She was 23-years-old.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “WOLB” to 71007 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Korryn Gaines’ Neighbor Tells New Narrative In Family’s Notice To Sue
- Korryn Gaines Ignored Boyfriend’s Pleas To Surrender, Mom Says
- Woman Killed, Boy Injured In Standoff With Baltimore County Police [VIDEO]
For The Latest News: Follow @wolbbaltimore
22 Black Women Who Died In Police Custody
1. Gynnya McMillenSource: 1 of 4
2. Kindra ChapmanSource: 2 of 4
3. Miriam CareySource: 3 of 4
4. Darnesha HarrisSource: 4 of 4
VIDEO: Korryn Gaines Family Walks Reporters Through Her Apartment During Final Visit was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com