November 8th, 2016 looks to be one of the biggest days in the history of our country. Today we will find out who will succeed President Barack Obama as the 45th President of the United States. Will Donald Trump shake up the world or will Hillary Clinton make history as the first female President in our country’s history.
WOL News Talk 1450 will keep you updated on the latest projected electoral count has votes are counted.
- 7:35pm EST: Trump is projected to win Indiana, Kentucky and West Virginia while Clinton is projected to win Vermont. 24-3 Trump
- 8:02pm: Clinton projected to win Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Illinois Delaware and Washington D.C. while Trump is projected to win Oklahoma, Tennessee and Mississippi. 68-48 Clinton.
- 8:30pm: Trump is projected to win South Carolina & Alabama. Clinton 68-66
- 9:00pm: Clinton wins her home state of New York. Trump wins Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming and The Dakotas. Clinton 97-86
- Trump win Texas & Arkansas. Trump 128 – 97 (Trump gains 3 out of 5 Electoral Votes in Nebraska)
- Trump wins Montana. Trump now leads 140-104
- Clinton Wins Virginia, winning the DMV. Trump Leads 167-122
- Trump wins Florida and Utah. Leads 228-209