A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Little Known Black History Fact: Dr. Keith Black
- Aoki Lee Simmons & Her Black Harvard Squad Shine In All-White
- LeBron James’ Trademark For ‘Taco Tuesday’ Gets Denied
- Fix It, Jesus: DeRay McKesson Reignites Feud With Shaun King: ‘I Tried To Engage Offline…’
- Say What? Black Woman Denied Pedicure For Being ‘Too Big’ For Seat
- A ‘Girlfriends’ Reunion is Happening! [Photo]
- Another One!: Baby #2 is On the Way for DJ Khaled & Wifey Nicole Tuck
- Why Black Girls Are Important In Decriminalizing Black People
- Terrance Howard Says ‘Once Empire Is Over, I’m Done Acting’
- SMH: Jack In The Box Drive-Thru Employee Fired For Mocking Deaf Woman & Refusing To Serve Her
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com