A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- New Jersey Mom ‘Heartbroken’ After 6-Month-Old Daughter Leaves Daycare Covered In Bruises
- A Golden Globe Awards Press Event Had These Celebs Showing Up In Hollywood Holiday Style
- Lewk Of The Week: Jodie Turner-Smith Is A Goddess In Gucci At ‘Queen & Slim’ Premiere
- Texas Criminal Court Halts Rodney Reed’s Execution [UPDATE]
- Ohio’s Own Arin Ray Talks Myles Garrett Suspension and Reveals What Artist Are on His Playlist
- The Return: Carmelo Anthony Reportedly Signs With The Portland Trail Blazers
- Rihanna Radiates At The LA Premiere Of Queen & Slim
- NFL Hands Down Harsh Suspensions As NFL Players React To Myles Garrett-Mason Rudolph Fight
- On The LYMS: Dr. Umar Johnson… 11.15.19 [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Can Nail Polish For Men Ever Be Normalized?
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com