A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 25, 2020: Trump Won’t Give Up — Officials Plead For Calm — Racism Costs $16 Trillion
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 24, 2020: No Justice For Breonna Taylor — Wells Fargo CEO Apologizes — Mike Tyson Will Vote
- Would You Like An Indoor Stadium Set Up For The Washington Football Team?
- Viacom Entertainment & Youth Group To Develop 50 Original Movies With BIPOC And Women First Time Directors
- Joe Biden Discusses The Current State Of The Country & His Presidency Plans [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Dr. Dre’s Soon To Be Ex-Wife Accused Of Cashing Out His Bank Account
- Cardi B Sued By Alleged Trump-Supporters Who Clashed With Hennessy Carolina on Jersey Beac
- How COVID-19 Disrupted The Drew League’s Iconic & Action-Packed Summer
- #MOEToday: How To Raise Your Money EQ
- Kodak Black Sues The Federal Bureau of Prisons
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com