Professor James Small returns to the WOL classroom today. Professor Small will discuss some of the African rituals that we still observe. Professor Small will explain the use of Libations in ceremonies. Professor Small will also discuss the mourning process after death and how our ancestors celebrated births, marriages & more. Professor Small will also provide us with some behind-the-scenes scenes insight into The Godfather of Harlem. Professor Small is a consultant on the TV series. Before we get to Professor Small, Brother Jamaal Goree & Dr. Sharita reflect on her dad’s legacy, naturopathic Dr. Paul Goss.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM & woldcnews.com at 4 pm ET. 3 pm CT., 1 pm PT.,9 pm GMT. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate, & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.✊🏿
SEE MORE NEWS:
- LeVar Burton Has Moved Beyond ‘Jeopardy!’, Potential Game Show In Works
- Children’s Book Inspired By ‘The 1619 Project’ To Hit Shelves This Fall
- U.S. To Remove Thousands Of Haitians In Texas Seeking Asylum, But ‘There Is Nothing To Go Back To’
- An 8-Year-Old Black Girl Dies In Philly Suburb. ‘High Probability’ Cops Killed Her
- Biz Markie To Have Street Named After Him In Strong Island