Clinical Psychologist Dr. Jerome E Fox returns to the WOL classroom. Dr. Fox discusses his book, ”Addicted to White The Oppressed in League with the Oppressor.” A Shame-Based Alliance. Dr. Fox suggests that an addiction to five white core values that inherently promote tacit acceptance of white domination may be at the root of the problem of understanding Racism/White Supremacy. Before we get to Dr. Fox, historian Alison Rose Jefferson talks about her book, Living the California Dream: African American Leisure Sites during the Jim Crow Era.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM & woldcnews.com at 4 pm ET. 3 pm CT., 1 pm PT.,9 pm GMT. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate, & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.✊🏿
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Guests Dr. Gerald Horne & Patrick Washington l The Carl Nelson Show
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- After Horrific Photos Surface, Black Leaders Demand President Biden Take Action For Asylum Seekers Now
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- Netflix Is Testing Its “Free Service” In Kenya, Only Available On Android Smartphones