Activist Fred Hampton checks into the WOL classroom this afternoon. Charman Fred will explain how his dad’s childhood home is now designated a historical landmark. The Chairman will also update us on the plan to rename a street for his dad. In addition, Chairman Fred will discuss a water drive for a group of inmates & actor Daniel Kaluuyas’ shout-out. Before Chairman Fred, a panel discussion on the Oshun River Goddess of the Yoruba people.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM & woldcnews.com at 4 pm ET. 3 pm CT., 1 pm PT.,9 pm GMT. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate, & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.✊🏿
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Would You Pay $50k Per Night To Stay At This Luxury Underwater Villa In Maldives?
- President Biden Preps Plan To Forgive $10,000 In Student Debt Per Borrower
- Investigators Believe A Former Federal Agent Knew The Buffalo Shooting Was Going To Happen And Did Nothing To Stop It
- Cops Search For Chicago Man Who Pointed His Gun At A News Crew During Live Taping
- Why Black Men Should Try Frolicking