Democratic Gubernatorial hopeful Wes Moore will explain why he wants to become Marylands’ first Black Governor. Before we hear from Wes Moore, Community activist Mollie Bell will check in to talk politics. Before Sister Mollie, Child Psychologist Dr. Denise Wright examines some of the problems facing our youngsters heading back to school. Getting us started The President of the Washington Teachers Union, Jacqueline Lyons.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM, 1010 AM WOLB and woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.✊🏿
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Free Metrobus Rides, Overnight Bus Routes & $100 Farecards In The Works For DC Residents
- Will The Fall Of Black Twitter Make It Harder To Call Out Police Brutality?
- Neely Fuller Jr. & Professor James Small l The Carl Nelson Show
- Laurence Fishburne To Present LeVar Burton With Lifetime Achievement Honors At The First Annual Children’s & Family Emmy Awards Ceremony
- Pacman Jones Defends Dallas Cowboys Owner, Jerry Jones Racist Allegations