Today is March 14th aka 3/14 which means it’s National Pi Day!
“Pi Day” started out as a day for mathematicians. Pi (or Π) is the constant value that represents the ratio of a circumference of a circle to its diameter, which is just about 3.14 (and a bunch of infinite numbers after that). 3/14 is also the birthday of world-renowned theoretical physicist Albert Einstein.
To help you celebrate here are 3 Black-Owned pizza shops in The DMV for you to try out for Pi Day and throughout the rest of the year.
Join Our Text Club! Text “PraiseDC” to 71007
Ella’s Wood Fired Kitchen
610 9th St NW Washington, DC 20004
Stone Hot Pizza
7578 Telegraph Road, B, Alexandria, Virginia 22315
36 Watkins Park Dr, Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20774
SEE MORE ABOUT FOOD:
- Gerber Recalls Baby Formula Due to Bacteria Contamination
- Happy Pi Day! Black-Owned DMV Pizza Shops To Get Your Pizza Pies
- Hidden Valley Celebrates “National Ranch Day” With Limited-Edition Ice Cream
- Cedric The Entertainer & Anthony Anderson Become ‘Kings Of BBQ’ In New A&E Show
- Girl Scouts Blast Reselling of Sold-Out Cookie on eBay
- Cardi B and Offset Meal Boycotted By Several McDonald’s Franchise Owners
- IHOP Is Giving Away Free Short Stacks For National Pancake Day!
- Everything Legendary Creators Talk Bowie State Partnership, Life After Shark Tank, and What’s Next!
- Spirit.Ed: Celebrate National Margarita Day 2023 In Style With These Cocktail Ideas
- McDonald’s Introduces The Cardi B & Offset Meal Just In Time For Valentine’s Day
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Happy Pi Day! Black-Owned DMV Pizza Shops To Get Your Pizza Pies was originally published on praisedc.com
Top 10 Most Notorious Prisons In The U.S.
Top 10 Richest Gangsters Of All Time
Why Are The Police Called "12"
Woman Locked And Tortured In Philly Basement For 10 Years Sues City
The Top 5 Most Corrupt U.S. Police Officers Of All-Time
Famous Members Of Alpha Phi Alpha
Famous Members Of Phi Beta Sigma
Dad Furious After Teen Daughter's Sex Tape Goes Viral