Kemetologist Tony Browder will expound on the term, Agotology, the study of culturally induced ignorance, AKA Miseducation. Brother Tony will discuss the National and international hatred of Black people. Before we hear from Brother Tony, we’ll continue our salute to the sisters as part of Women’s History Month. The Rev. Dr. Barbara Reynolds, the Dean of Black Journalists, will be in the spotlight.
Text “DCnews” to 52140 For Local & Exclusive News Sent Directly To You!
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM, 1010 AM WOLB and woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.✊🏿
LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES OF THE CARL NELSON SHOW HERE
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Attorney Dwight Pettit, Attorney Roslyn Coates & Journalist Richard Muhammad l The Carl Nelson Show
- Gerber Recalls Baby Formula Due to Bacteria Contamination
- Prosecutor In Ronald Greene Case Is A Racist Police Brutality Apologist And Kyle Rittenhouse Defender
- Women of the Bible: Herodias
- Ramadan: How Public Schools Are Recognizing The Sacred Islamic Month
Top 10 Most Notorious Prisons In The U.S.
Top 10 Richest Gangsters Of All Time
Woman Locked And Tortured In Philly Basement For 10 Years Sues City
Why Are The Police Called "12"
The Top 5 Most Corrupt U.S. Police Officers Of All-Time
Famous Members Of Phi Beta Sigma
Famous Members Of Alpha Phi Alpha
Dad Furious After Teen Daughter's Sex Tape Goes Viral