Muti-talented Researcher Keidi Awadu will explain how the Global Reset connects to the recent spate of coups in several of the Francophone African States. He will also explore how to make Reparations practical. Before Brother Keidi, Restaurateur & Holistic Dr. Baruch Ben-Yehudah shares some food items we should eat on Labor Day. Before Dr. Baruch Ben-Yehudah, Haitian Activist Dr. Jude Azard updates us on the situation in Haiti. The State Department has advised all Americans to leave the Island Nation.
The Big Show starts on WOLB at 1010 AM, wolbbaltimore.com, WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM & woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call-In # 800 450 7876 to participate, & listen live in the DMV on 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- Political Experts Think Ron DeSantis’ Presidential Candidacy Failings Are Affecting His Support In Florida
- Chairman Fred Hampton Jr., Musician Amande & Dr. Denise Wright l The Carl Nelson Show
- NJ Airport Restaurant That David Brooks Falsely Complained About Is Black-Owned
- Quavo Attends The 52nd Annual Legislative Conference To Address Gun Violence
- Tunisia: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Libya: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Sudan: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Morocco: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More
- Egypt: Entertainment, Food, Languages, Places To Visit + More