Actor Courtney B. Vance stars in FX’s The People V. OJ Simpson as Johnnie Cochran. The mini series follows the 1994 trial of OJ Simpson after the murder of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson.
He talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about playing the iconic role and reveals if he thinks OJ is guilty.
How long did the cast shoot?
“We were doing three and four episodes at a time. We started the beginning of April and ended in October.”
Where were you when the Bronco chase was happening?
“I was in Sacramento doing Panther with Mario Van Peebles. We were all in the lobby watching the NBA Finals. I was in a state of shock that they were saying these things about my man OJ.”
Does he think OJ Simpson is guilty?
“I’m going to tell you the truth because it’s been tried over and over again, it doesn’t even matter. The main thing is we wanted to get people talking to stop this madness in the streets.”
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Celebrity Couples Who Have Been Married Longer Than 20 Years!
1. The UnderwoodsSource:PR 1 of 9
2. The LeesSource:PR 2 of 9
3. The ChestnutsSource:PR 3 of 9
4. The SmithsSource:PR 4 of 9
5. HONoRABLE MENTION: Oprah and SteadmanSource:Oprah Instagram 5 of 9
6. The ClintonsSource:AP 6 of 9
7. The ObamasSource:AP 7 of 9
8. The WashingtonsSource:PR 8 of 9
9. The MannsSource:David and Tamela Mann Instagram 9 of 9
(Photo Source: Courtesy)