Journalist Jarrett Hill is having a really good week.
We previously reported that Hill was laid off from his job at ABC just a year ago, but now he’s back in demand after breaking the political story of the year.
The 31-year-old was hired as a special correspondent for the progressive news website Blue Nation Review, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
His life changed with just one tweet.
“I definitely love what they’re doing,” he told THR about his new gig at Blue Nation Review. “And they believed in me. We are here covering the DNC, talking to people about their convention experience, about America, why they are Democrats, and what moves them about the party.”
It was a surreal moment for Hill, who sat at the DNC in Philadelphia, watching Michelle Obama speak in person.
He said: “Michelle’s speech eight years ago is what got me this attention. Almost a week ago to the minute of tweeting that, I was sitting in this room, watching her come out and address the nation. It’s remarkable, and was a full circle moment for me. I can’t really describe it beyond that. I never imagined something like that would’ve happened for me.”
Well, Jarrett, dreams come true. We are rooting for you!
SOURCE: The Hollywood Reporter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Raise the Roof: Celebrities React to President Obama’s DNC Speech
1. Anthony HamiltonSource: 1 of 20
2. Jesse Tyler FergusonSource: 2 of 20
3. Aasif MandviSource: 3 of 20
4. Clay AikenSource: 4 of 20
5. Kat KinsmanSource: 5 of 20
6. Oprah WinfreySource: 6 of 20
7. DarthSource: 7 of 20
8. Ava DuVernaySource: 8 of 20
9. Charlie CarverSource: 9 of 20
10. Octavia SpencerSource: 10 of 20
11. Yolanda AdamsSource: 11 of 20
12. Jeanette JenkinsSource: 12 of 20
13. Billy EichnerSource: 13 of 20
14. Shea SerranoSource: 14 of 20
15. DaVon FranklinSource: 15 of 20
16. Alyssa MilanoSource: 16 of 20
17. Minka KellySource: 17 of 20
18. Julianne MooreSource: 18 of 20
Unemployed Journalist That Discovered Melania Trump’s Plagiarism Landed A Job was originally published on hellobeautiful.com