An episode of Unsung Hollywood returns Wednesday on TV One and it features the legendary Torry brothers, Guy and Joe.
Joe talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about growing up with his brother Guy and why he calls himself the People’s Champ.
Do the brothers compete against each other?
“Guy was the one in the family that wasn’t supposed to make it. When they asked me to do Unsung they said me and Joe. I’m the people’s champ.”
Unsung Hollywood airs Wednesday, Nov. 9 at 8 p.m. ET Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Celebrity Siblings: Talent Runs in the Family
1. LisaRaye McCoy is the older half-sister of rapper Da Brat; they share the same father.1 of 5
2. Meagan and La'Miyah Good2 of 5
3. jussie and Jurnee Smollett-Bell3 of 5
4. The Braxtons Toni, Tamar, Traci, Towonda and Trina have all gained celeb status.4 of 5
5. Tahj, Tia and Tamera have been famous since childhood.5 of 5
(Photo Source: Courtesy)
The Torry Brothers Are Coming To TV One’s ‘Unsung Hollywood’ was originally published on blackamericaweb.com