D.C resident Leon Williams says he knew immediately something was wrong with the Long Island Iced Tea he ordered at Club Heaven and Hell last Sunday night.
“When I first drank it, I was like, ‘Man, this ain’t right,’” said Williams. “I got up, I told him to taste this drink, then I saw a bottle behind the counter. I grabbed it and it was that clear, bright stuff – that poison stuff that he put in my drink.”
That young man is now seeking legal action.
Peep the full story:
This D.C Bar Served Foam-Brite Condenser Coil Cleaner in Drink was originally published on kysdc.com