Multi-talented author & researcher Keidi Awadu returns to the WOL classroom this afternoon. Brother Keidi will revisit the controversial 1989 plan to vaccinate Black & Brown children in LA. Brother Keidi, who broke the story, will compare that effort to the move to vaccinate children today for COVID. Brother Keidi will also discuss how African nations are responding to the COVID crisis. Before Brother Keidi, Sadiki Kambon from Nubian Leadership Circle previews the upcoming National Black Leadership Summit.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM & woldcnews.com at 4 pm ET. 3 pm CT., 1 pm PT.,9 pm GMT. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate, & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.✊🏿
SEE MORE NEWS:
- LeVar Burton Has Moved Beyond ‘Jeopardy!’, Potential Game Show In Works
- Children’s Book Inspired By ‘The 1619 Project’ To Hit Shelves This Fall
- U.S. To Remove Thousands Of Haitians In Texas Seeking Asylum, But ‘There Is Nothing To Go Back To’
- An 8-Year-Old Black Girl Dies In Philly Suburb. ‘High Probability’ Cops Killed Her
- Biz Markie To Have Street Named After Him In Strong Island