Beauty & Brains: Female Celebrities with Degrees was originally published on blackamericaweb.com
Beauty & Brains: Female Celebrities with Degrees
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Tatyana M. Ali
Source:Tatyana Ali Instagram
1 of 16
2. Laila Ali received a degree in business from Santa Monica College.
2 of 16
3. Gabrielle Union earned a degree in Sociology and graduated with honors from UCLA.
3 of 16
4. Shaun Robinson earned a Bachelor’s Degree from Spelman University in Atlanta.
4 of 16
5. Rashida Jones graduated from Harvard in 1997 where she studied religion and Philosphy.
5 of 16
6. Viola Davis has a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Rhode Island college.
6 of 16
7. Kerry Washington earned a bachelor’s degree in the performing arts at George Washington University.
7 of 16
8. Angela Bassett has B.A. in African American studies & a Master of Fine Arts Degree from the Yale School of Drama.
8 of 16
9. Kim Fields has a degree in broadcast journalism and TV production from Pepperdine University. AP
9 of 16
10. Oprah Winfrey has a B.A. in speech/performing arts from Tennessee State University.
10 of 16
11. Aisha Tyler earned a Bachelor’s degree from Dartmouth in Government with a minor in Environmental Policy. AP
11 of 16
12. Vivica A. Fox attended College in Huntington Beach and earned an Associate Art degree in Social Sciences Retna
12 of 16
13. Phylicia Rashad graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor’s of Fine Arts Degree in Theater from Howard University AP
13 of 16
14. Debbie Allen earned a B.A. in Classical Greek literature, speech and theater from Howard University.
14 of 16
15. Tracee Ellis Ross earned a bachelor’s degree in theater from Brown University in 1994.
15 of 16
16. Jennifer Beals earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in American Studies & American Literature from Yale.
16 of 16