The King will be changing his jersey number from No. 23 back to No. 6 next season. We all know what LeBron James did while wearing No. 6 with the Miami Heat.
Source tells The Athletic’s Shams Charania and Tim Cato that James is expected to return to his single digital number after “Space Jam: A New Legacy,” which will be released next month.
James wore No. 6 with the Heat and won an NBA championship in 2012 and 2013. He then went returned to No. 23 after signing back with the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2016.
When James joined the Los Angeles Lakers he continued to wear No. 23.
LeBron considered giving up the No. 23 jersey to Anthony Davis when he joined the team in 2019. Davis also wore No. 23 when he was with the New Orleans Pelicans. But James could make the switch due to sponsorship reasons.
Undoubtedly, LeBron had some memorable moments in No. 6. I guess you can say it’s time to run it back!
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — June 11, 2021: Voting Rights Tour — Diabetes, Heart Disease Deaths Spiked — LA State Police Investigated
- Houston Elderly Woman Kidnapped And Driven To An ATM Where She’s Robbed
- The Greatest: Wheaties Honors Muhammad Ali Via Limited-Edition Century Box Cover
- Medical Examiner’s Autopsy Of Andrew Brown Jr. Contradicts DA’s ‘False Narrative,’ Family Lawyers Say
- Deadly Arrest Of Ronald Greene Launches Probe Of Louisiana State Police Unit
- Shock G Cause Of Death Revealed
- Who You Got: Fans React To Next Verzuz Battle Featuring Eve And Trina
- Work, Work Don’t Stop: Marsai Martin To Executive Produce Girls Inc. Inaugural Film Festival
- GoldLink Breaks Twitter Silence, Announces New Album & Sheck Wes Diss
- Jake & Jazz Smollett Dish On Their Favorite Things To Cook & Design Styles
LeBron James changing to No. 6 from No. 23 after Space Jam was originally published on wfnz.com