Baltimore City Department of Transportation officials announced on Friday the addition of 19 speed cameras and 19 red light cameras throughout the city beginning March 19.
The following is a partial list of new speed camera locations that will take effect March 19.
• Yorkwood Elementary School: 5800-6100 Hillen Road
• North Bend Elementary/Middle School: 100-400 North Bend Road
The following is a partial list of new red-light camera locations that will take effect March 19.
• West Lombard Street and South Charles Street
• Erdman Avenue and Federal Street
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @‘wolbbaltimore’
- Republican State Rep. Who Attended Trump’s Jan. 6 Rally Mocks Lynchings, Defends Racist 3/5 Compromise
- Merrick Garland Restores DOJ Powers Investigating Police Departments
- Adam Toledo’s Killing Reaffirms Chicago’s Demands For Community-Driven Police Accountability
- Black Rob Has Passed Away At 51
New Speed And Red Light Cameras Added In Baltimore City was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com