Deshaun Watson is reportedly heading to Cleveland, capping a wild week for Browns fans
Deshaun Watson has reportedly waived his no-trade clause and is set to sign with the Cleveland Browns. This after reports earlier in the week suggesting Cleveland was out of the race. Watson is reported to receive a guaranteed $230M over five years.
As a result it appears Baker Mayfield will receive the trade he requested earlier in the week.
Ian Rapoport of ESPN broke the news on Twitter.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The move for Watson won’t come without backlash, as the quarterback is still facing 22 civil cases for sexual misconduct and sexual assault. Many expect the NFL to levy a suspension against Watson after the conclusion of said cases, which some believe could be postponed until the end of the 2023 season.
Check back for updates.
- Burna Boy Reveals How Much He Paid for Toni Braxton Sample
- Conservatives Target Black Rhode Island Senator Tiara Mack For Twerking On Her Day Off
- Educators In Texas Opt To Have Slavery Renamed As “Involuntary Relocation”
- Zaki Baruti, Carl Snowden & Brother Dahwoud l The Carl Nelson Show
- Jemele Hill Opens Up About Getting An Abortion When She Was 26
- ‘The Wood’ Will Be Rebooted As A Showtime Comedy Series
- ‘Don’t Forget’ Brittney Griner: Pressure Mounts For Biden To Help Hoops Star Detained In Russia
- Is Kevin Durant Running From His Responsibilities? | I Hate The Homies Ep. 7
- Comparing Cops’ Arrest Of Robert ‘Bobby’ Crimo To Jayland Walker’s Police Execution
- Keidi Awadu, Senghor Baye & Dr. David Horne l The Carl Nelson Show