Kemetologist Tony Browder returns to our classroom on Thursday. Brother Tony will update us on the John Henrik Clarke mural, Black Unity, his excavation project & his Egypt on the Potomac trips. Before Brother Tony Chicago, activist-preacher Anthony Williams explains why he’s calling on Congress to declare civilian violence a public health crisis. Getting us started Florida Today’s Investigative Reporter, Jeff Gallop.
Text DCnews to 52140 For Local & Exclusive News Sent Directly To You!
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM & woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate, & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.✊🏿
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Griot Baba Lumumba, Darnell Parker, Dr. Connie Graves & Eleni Tsigas l The Carl Nelson Show
- The Wizards Now On An 3 Game Losing Streak [Wizards Postgame March 21st vs Orlando]
- China’s Leader Meets With Putin For Three-Day Visit
- Dr. Maulana Karenga, Blogger Brandon & Sam P K Collins l The Carl Nelson Show
- 10 Must Visit Destinations For Black Travelers This Spring And Summer
Top 10 Most Notorious Prisons In The U.S.
Top 10 Richest Gangsters Of All Time
Woman Locked And Tortured In Philly Basement For 10 Years Sues City
Why Are The Police Called "12"
The Top 5 Most Corrupt U.S. Police Officers Of All-Time
Dad Furious After Teen Daughter's Sex Tape Goes Viral
Famous Members Of Alpha Phi Alpha
Famous Members Of Phi Beta Sigma